Friday, March 26, 2010

The Boss


Despite my love-hate relationship with my former boss, there are something I miss about her which is the biggest reason I was quite close to her. It is her ability to understand me.

There are one time, I was bombarded with so many difficulties at a time, persona, financial, family, name it. I thought I couldn't take it anymore. So I went to see and explain to her, that I'm not at my best condition, thus I might not deliver the tasks she wants me to. We discuss about a few things and towards the end of the conversation, meself came out with the idea that during that critical period of time she should monitor my work more frequently in order to keep the work momentum. She agreed. And both of us save our days...

I can't be like her, but I hope I do spare that much room of openness in conversation with my staff.

Thank you boss... Thank you for the trust.

P/S: Thank you darcysdarkheart@DEVIANTART

1 comments:

Tenno said...

Buat
Orang
Sangat
Susah

;p