Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Silence Beauty

This morning was a beautiful morning. Striking rainbow in between fluffy clouds, illuminates by the golden sunshine. The view fascinates my perspectives until I couldn't stop smiling. It was a perfect starts for a wonderful day (it should).

But it will be a Bollywood movie if it ends happily ever after. Whatever miracle this morning, is just a buffer for a long and hectic day in office & in the meeting room. At least, I was blessed for having a wonderful and serene morning before facing all the greedy monsters in the meeting room.

After all, after I finished my night prayer, it is a day off. I'm standing still regardless the hassle been throw at my face, and deep inside me, I'm thankful for I still can see the silence beauty of the nature.

The Almighty, The Most Merciful, Thank you for such a blessing. Help me to see the beaut in the world full of miseries.

1 comments:

FJ said...

life is hard alright. but let us be positive and just flow with it; accompanied by the right values, of course!

p/s: we have the same book in our library, cool! dah habis baca eh? aku belum start pun