Sunday, August 8, 2010

Note to A Friend

Dear Sweetheart,

Yes, I know I was being extremely stubborn in dealing the 'case'. It is not that I would not listen, just give me sometimes... I'll decide accordingly.

I know you and others are worried about the situation, but believe me, the harder part is always on me because I'm the one facing it, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day. I'm struggling with my feeling and yet I have to keep my rationality above all because the work here expecting me to produce miracle.

My friend, dearest friend,

Please be there for me, and please don't stop praying for me. Whatever you said is all true, but please trust me. Thank you for being the light when I'm in dark, it just, this darkness is escapism that avoids me to see the pain out there. When I'm a lil bit stronger, I'll open my eyes, and face the pain, again, with courage. This is my promise to you.

0 comments: