Thursday, April 24, 2008

Manglish in my life...

I'm a big fan of Manglish. Guess most of my close friends realize that. I use Manglish excessively, until I believe Manglish is actually bahasa rasmi. Tih tih tih...

Anyway,
I attended a training by Kualiti A*** last Tuesday. To my amusement, his Manglish is super WOW WOW until I can't myself help from grinning during the training. (so mean of me if i were to laugh my head of kan...).

1. Terima kasih kerana meng'invite' Kualiti A*** menyampaikan ...
2. We come forward to service you. (My fav! It keeps me thinking a few sec to actually understand that the actually message is "we look forward to serve you"... hihi).
3. I don't think we check the chemical content in the fish yang kita makan.
4. Who interesting to know more, please come to Kualiti A***.

While I'm writing this, then I realize, this is not Manglish. This is English deficiencies.

Lebih haru lagi, dia adalah seorang MANAGER. Yep... MANAGER.
Adusss...

0 comments: