Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Something I hate in parenting

Yesterday I was wondering around in Alamanda. Trying to get myself blouse(s). But, in the end, I end up buying cards for friends. 1 for my friend who help me a lot, and another 1 is for my virtual friend. Is that all??? Yep...

But that's not the incident that irk me to death. I was annoyed simply by a FATHER who scolded his cute son for being a child. I mean, it's normal for kids asking a lot of questions, wana buy this and that. If you as a father can't bare with the kerenah, then don't bring your children to shopping mall. Let them stay at home and play with Neng / Mbak. For me, his son is considered nice already because if he was my nephew, he would be guling-guling on the floor already. Phew....

Back to the story, can't you as a father play a softer role? Itu baru sorang anak. What if you got 2? or 3? or even 6? Parents nowdays are too modern. Eating at the fast food, giving excessive luxury to the child (PS2, Astro, Entertaiment, etc), too much freedom, less akhlak education.

I cannot say much since I don't have any, but when thinking of these issue, I want to vomit. My child must be very dull if I to train them like the way I want them to be. Pity them seh...

0 comments: