Monday, June 23, 2008

Malapetaka Di Opisku

As advised, I no longer put a direct information regarding what happened in my office. My company is as tiny as 'semut', once you google the name, you can get all the info... Hihihi... Unlike Petronas, or Media Prima, there will be like 2 million websites, talking bout them.

To cut the story short, there was an error, the machine keep requesting for water, the valve was open, and then WALLA!!! Magical flood in suppose to be called as cleanroom.

I rushed from AU4 to Nilai in about 1/2 an hour. I drove about 140 km/h (o yes... I'm sad looking at my petrol meter), arrived at the plant with my jaw drop. The alarm rang here and there. And it looked so uncool.

We cleaned up the mess from 6.30 to about 10.

Hari ni, seme pun mengadu sakit badan and pinggang. Maklumlah, as I said to one of the technician
"Kalau kat rumah ko pun, ko takkan mencuci lantai macam ni sekali kan???"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ni pe cite lak ni?
banjir katne?

Caieja said...

::amri::
Kat plant la cik am... abis satu floor banjir

penat seh... aku nak half day ari ni... kalau aku sampai hati la...

Anonymous said...

bestnyeee tidoooo...huahhahahhhhahhhhhaahahahhhahahhahahahhaa

Anonymous said...

hope the water is not pink and sweet..hikhikhik..mengimbau memori daun pisang ku ;)
"kalau aku sampai hati la.." - no my dear, i can see ade ligamen dh nk terkoyak dh tu, tulang pn dh nk mereput dh..hehehe..rehat la sat..love yourself

Anonymous said...

mop lantai adalah satu exercise yg amat baek untuk kesihatan anda...

caeija, dah bape kali ko mop lantai plant ek?? aku tgh kira2 ni hehehe

boyam said...

dah upload pic kawen...

Caieja said...

::jessie::
Sirap bukan... bandung pun bukan... air dari gunung nih...

::amri::
tak tau bape kali aku mengemop.. aku nak pindah jauh sket la... kalau tak pun kawen cepat2... asal emergency je mesti nama naik... arghh...