Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Points to ponder

I found an interesting message in my discussion group, posted by Mr. Johnny Depp.
Lets not make sweeping generalization brother insinuating that 'Melayu Lemah'...if you do find them in your circle of friends, then I suggest you upgrade your quality of friends. If you yourself feel inferior and not at par with the international community, then upgrade your skills instead of brandishing that the Malay race is weak.
For me, he is a natural thinker, and a rationalist. He puts thing on the ground and take a very practical approach in dealing with it.

Like this point he's been pointing to, to some extend, as a Melayu, I almost believe that Melayu is a weakling. Reading his piece of mind, inspire me re-evaluate that Melayu is not that weak.

That's why we need a quality friend and I'm lucky to have someone like him in my circle of friend.

0 comments: